Delivery & Returns
Du North inspects the products we ship to ensure they meet our standards, to the best of our ability. For any issues with an item, we offer a 30-day exchange for credit, limited to the following conditions.
Returns will be accepted in the following circumstances and a credit coupon will be issued:
- Rips in the seam, crotch, leg, or anywhere in the fabric that is noticeable;
- Small symmetrical holes (no snags);
- Irregularities in pattern stamps or dye runs;
- Sewing of the seam not correctly completed;
- Noticeable ink runs/spots that effectively ruin the appearance of the design;
- All other products:
- Please refer to defect checklist (contact us to receive a copy).
Returns will not be accepted in the following circumstances:
- Obvious snags and tears, or signs of wear;
- Items that have been washed;
- Substituted Items;
- After the 30-day return period.
Making a return for an exchange or store credit is simple:
- Get in touch with us at email@example.com within three (3) days of receiving your order and request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form.
- Complete and submit the RMA to firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization to return.
- Once authorized, package the product(s), and include your original receipt and RMA in the parcel and send to Du North
Please Note: Any returned items that are not accompanied by an approved RMA will not be accepted. All returned products will be given in-store credit only.
- It is advisable to send returned items by registered post/DHL and keep your proof of postage certificate, as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- All returns must be shipped within 30 days of order being received by the customer.
Want more information on the details of what we can and can’t accept as a return? Read up on this post on the distributor blog!